The project is coordinated by Amina Mettouchi, formerly Professor at the University of Nantes France and researcher in the LLING laboratory, and currently Professor at the Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes in Paris, and researcher at the LLACAN laboratory.
It involves two other French laboratories, LLACAN (CNRS Villejuif), headed by Martine Vanhove, and CREAM-LacNad (Inalco Paris), headed by Dominique Caubet. Other researchers from the Netherlands, Spain and Italy participate in the project, as associate members of the LLING or the LACNAD-CREAM laboratories.
As we deemed it necessary to have an external view on the project, as well as expertise, we asked two renowned scholars to be our experts on the two main axes of the project: Professor Bernard Comrie (Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology, Leipzig, and University of California at Santa Barbara) for typological glossing, and Professor Shlomo Izre'el (Tel Aviv University) for prosodic segmentation.
The members of the project are:
- Amina Mettouchi,
- Bernard Comrie (MPI-EVA, Leipzig; UCSB),
- Shlomo Izre'el (Tel-Aviv University),
- Azeb Amha (University of Leiden),
- Cécile Lux (University of Lyon 2),
- Il-il Malibert-Yatziv (INALCO),
- Stefano Manfredi (University of Naples L’Orientale),
- Mauro Tosco (University of Turin),
- Graziano Savŕ (University of Naples ‘L’Orientale’/ University of Addis Abeba).
- Dominique Caubet,
- Alexandrine Barontini,
- Christophe Pereira,
- Angeles Vicente (University of Zaragoza)